What is Business Automation
“It is the strategy a business uses to automate processes in order to contain costs. It consists of integrating applications, restructuring labor resources and using software applications throughout the organization.”
"Small business owners are always looking for ways to lower expenses, increase productivity and safeguard their assets. automated business products are one solution, making it possible to program certain key activities to occur automatically, and removing one set of worries from small business."
“Business process automation (BPA) is the technology-enabled automation of activities or services that accomplish a specific function or workflow. Business processes can be determined for many different segments of company activities, including sales, management, operations, supply chain, human resources and information technology.”
Business process management (BPM) initially focused on the automation of business processes with the use of information technology, it has since been extended to integrate human-driven processes in which human interaction takes place in series or parallel with the use of technology.”
“Business process re-engineering (BPR) is a business management strategy, focusing on the analysis and design of workflows and business processes within an organization. BPR aimed to help organizations fundamentally rethink how they do their work in order to dramatically improve customer service, cut operational costs, and become world-class competitors.”
Technology we developed
- S(ocial), M(obile), A(nalytics) and C(loud), are the hottest technology trends for businesses looking to be more productive. The SMAC solution answers all your business needs, helping you lay the foundation of a scalable, modern technology architecture.
- Comsys Infotech has founded a SMAC solution. The technology stack has been especially created for small and mid-size companies like yours. What’s more, it is available at an easy model.
Many social media platform offered by Comsys Infotech is an Enterprise Social Network used by companies all over the world. It’s like Facebook that helps you connect, collaborate, and share within the regulated corporate environment
Comsys Infotech mobility solution offers more than just access to your applications and documents across devices. It also provides benefits like Data Protection and Identity Management through features like remote wipe of lost devices, management of user identity management, device management and protection, and much more.
Our Analytics and Big Data Solution, Cloud Service to deliver Powerful Business Intelligence Solution at a fraction of the cost of usual BI solutions.
We at Comsys Infotech aim to create and inhabit a cloud-first, mobile-first world. Cloud is at the core of our Technology Solution Universe. Cloud-based solutions offered by Comsys Infotech.
Business Automation Gives you 8 Benefits
Quality & Consistency
- Delivering consistently high quality products and customer service results in happier, long-term customers.
- Q(uality): Automation ensures that every action is performed identically - resulting in high quality, reliable results
- C(onsistency): If, for example, you have automated your customer service follow-up process, your customers will consistently experience the same level of service from your business
- This guarantee of quality and consistency coupled with time and efficiency savings means that you can start developing higher quality and more feature-filled products with little or no increase in production time and costs.
- Manual tasks take time. They have to be performed linearly by humans who are prone to errors and who are unable to consistently perform to the highest standards.
- Automation reduces the number of tasks you and your employees would otherwise need to do manually. This frees up your time to work on items that add genuine value to the business, allowing you to be more innovative and increasing your employees’ levels of motivation.
- Automation also allows you to get more done in the same amount of time, greatly increasing productivity.
- Sustained business success is dependent on developing and implementing a superior strategy. Retaining your competitive advantage requires that you constantly monitor, evaluate and modify that strategy - all of which are dependent on access to timely and accurate business data.
- Automated processes are controlled by defined workflows which consistently operate accurately and within your defined timeline. Automation provides the trifecta of requirements for successful measurement.
- Depending on which process you have opted to automate (financial, billing, collections, sales and/or support), key metrics can be recorded and reported on to provide you with the key information you need.
Improved Operational Efficiency
- Efficiency by definition describes the extent to which time, effort and cost is effectively applied for the intended task or purpose.
- Process automation reduces the time it takes to achieve a task, the effort required to undertake it and the cost of completing it successfully.
- Automation not only ensures systems run smoothly and efficiently, but that errors are eliminated and that your best practices are constantly leveraged.
Governance & Reliability
- The reliability of workflow automation ensures that processes essential for corporate governance are executed 100% of the time in accordance with legislation.
- The consistency of automated processes means you can rely on your business processes to operate and you can offer reliable processes to your customers, maintaining competitive advantage.
Reduced Turnaround Times
- Workflow automation allows companies to define and streamline their business processes. Eliminate unnecessary tasks and realign process steps to optimize the flow of information throughout your production, service, billing and collection departments.
- This adjustment of processes distills your operational performance and reduces the turnaround times for both staff and external customers.
- Manual tasks, given that they are performed one-at-a-time and at a slower rate than an automated task, will cost more. Automation allows you to accomplish more by utilizing fewer resources.
- Automation may improve in economy of enterprises, society or most of humanity.
- When an enterprise invests in automation, technology recovers its investment; or when a state or country increases its income due to automation like Germany or Japan in the 20th Century.